Friday, 17 November 2006

Night before....

Its the day before my race. Man, how did I manage to work at all. Talk about hyper and yabber yabber yabber. If I am like this with a half what will I be like with a full....:)

I coughed and sneezed this morning and thought, oh no I'm getting sick...as if......

Sleep last night was broken beyond all hell and I doubt tonight will be much better.

No training today, the "Schedule" says REST........oh sure..... Yesterday was to be an easy 30 minutes but I baled. Sleep has been shocking all week and I was knackered so just crashed early.

The weather forecast is OK I think. I heard someone say that there was a tail wind, there could only really be a tail or head wind, just the way the road goes, but who knows til the morning and the heat shouldn't be much of problem.

Right that's it for now.

C ya

No comments: