Friday, 24 November 2006

Stir crazy

Its nearly a week since the big event and I am about to go gaga.... This no training lark takes a bit of getting used to and something I dont really like...

Monday is the day with the coach and we will set up training for the marathon in April. I cant wait to get out running again. I am sure my body is grateful for the rest but my head doesn't like doing nothing...

The week since the race has been interesting. Sunday I was knackered and sore but not sore sore, with a throbbing second toe. Killed the nail again; Monday more aches came out especially in my lower back which is purely core strength not being at its best. Also a really lovely dose of every woman's nightmare, the horrible itchy condition that kicks in when wearing tight cloths and standing around wet for several hours, I am sure you know what I mean; Tuesday coming right with with aches and pains; Wednesday doc's for a check up because feeling blah; Thursday heaps better, all the aches and pains have gone as has my beautiful black toenail. Today I am feeling the need to run but will do what I am told and just wait til next week.

No comments: